terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

Extra exercises for High School 2

REVIEW – HIGH SCHOOL 2

Complete with the right word: e
ver/already/before/yet.
1. They have   _________ started their work.
2. She says she's   ________driven a car, but I don't think she has !
3. 'Have you    ________met a stuntman ?' - 'No, never, but I'd love to !'
4. She's a good girl ! She has    ________finished her homework !
5. Has she answered your letter   __________ ?
6. 'We've met    _______ , haven't we ?'
7. - 'Has your brother     _______ been to China ?' - 'No, he hasn't.'
8. Don't go   ________I tell you what has happened !
9. I'd read that book   , I can__________ remember it.
10. She's had two husbands  __________ ! Who will be number three ? 



The Titanic ________ in 1912. (  ) SANK  (  ) HAS SUNK
Somebody ________ my bicycle! Now I'll have to walk home.
(   ) STOLE    (   ) HAS STOLEN
Gerry ________ off his bike three times this month.
(   ) FALL      (   ) HAS FALLEN
Chika ________ from university last July.
(   ) GRADUATED    (    ) HAS GRADUATED
I ________ the movie Titanic three times. I'm going to see it again tonight.
 (   ) SAW    (   ) HAVE SEEN
I ________ to work every day for the last six weeks!
(   ) WALKED   (   ) HAVE WALKED
When Young Hee was a child, she ________ in Seoul.
(  ) LIVED    (   ) HAS LIVED
Ouch! ________ my finger! (   ) I cut    (   ) I´ve cut
I ________ my key yesterday, so I couldn't get into the house. Eventually, I found it in my jacket pocket.
(   ) LOST     (   ) HAVE LOST




3 comentários:

  1. Ooooi teacher. Entrei aqui, mas nao sei como vou saber se o que eu acho está certo, mas de qualquer forma ... vou tentar ! haha , beijoos!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Como eu vou saber o gabarito teacher ? beeijos Rafa Krenn

    ResponderExcluir
  3. We´re going to correct in class, babe...

    ResponderExcluir