segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

Mayara´s "Tainted Love"

I´ve made this video because I intend to study "Cinema" in college.
I´ve also decided to make this video up to use the programs that are usually used to make videos.
Besides this, the  movie "An American Haunting" is very different when we watch the original sound and the translation to Portuguese. I think during the dubbing, many things were missed, specially the essence of the movie. I hated it!!!
Well I hope you like my attempt to be a movie director!!!
MAYARA
p.s: pay attention: I´ve made my personal interpretation of some scenes...no comments!!!




Um comentário:

  1. hi teacher, consegui as falas la no scriptorama, se voce puder ver la no script a cena que a nossa turma ira apresentar esta esplicada entre as paginas 119 a 129, com isso tomei a liberdade de enviar para o seu email e para voce não ter tanto trabalho separei as falas de todos os personagems e vou mandar encadernar amanha ou ate hoje mesmo na escola qualquer coisa me manda um email. Gabriel@larsoft.net

    ResponderExcluir