sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2011

Pietro, Bruno, João Gabriel´s posts

I wanted to post that list of music because I´d like everybody who access our blog know the best music in the world, specially " the top ten".
I love music and I believe everybody loves too.
Pietro Akhenaton 


I  posted this list because I like good music, and I  want people to   know which songs are good to listen and learn more about the history of music and bands
Joao Gabriel Solda



Top 10 music1.“Believe” – Cher (1999)
2. “Apologize” – Timbaland feat. OneRepublic (2007)
3. “Hips Don’t Lie” – Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean (2006)
4. “You’re Beautiful” – James Blunt (2005)
5. “Hung Up” – Madonna (2005)
6. “Baby One More Time” – Britney Spears (1999)
7. “Umbrella” – Rihanna feat. Jay-Z (2007)
8. “Whenever, Wherever” – Shakira (2001)
9. “No One” – Alicia Keys (2007)
10. “Crazy” – Gnarls Barkley (2006




I like this Because its funny and I can get more commentaries with a thing that is funny

Bruno Marchesini





João Gabriel
João Gabriel

2 comentários: